We believe that a fusion of psychology research and digital technology has the potential to improve the lives of many people, we don't fully understand exactly how yet but we know it does work as it's been done successfully in other areas.
We currently use psychometrics and AI to match Students, Veterans, WorkForce and Parolees to 1-3 Careers, show them the skills needed, where to be upskilled/reskilled and then show them open jobs.
We're building a completely new site that not only will use Predictive Analysis and Machine Learning, but we are also including other tools such Finance, Health, Personal Growth etc. We want to use psychologists to help us create not only a better experience for the user but create tools for the user to have a better life.
This is an in-house position based in Santana Row, San Jose
• Collaborate with our data scientists and software engineers to develop technology to reinvent
the web and mental healthcare
• Contribute and Learn from team meetings, Scrums and Events
• Social Interaction
• Cross-Culture fits
• Career Matching
• Cognitive User Interface Design
• Mental Health
• Data Analysis
• $110,000 - $150,000 annually depending on experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with Employer Contribution
• 4 weeks’ vacation
• Unlimited Paid Sick Time
• Benefits inc. - (Medical, Dental, etc.)
• Education budget
• Flexible Time
• Flexible day
• 6hr workdays
• Every third Friday off
• Paid Bail if arrested for peaceful protesting
• Profit share program
• Equity share program
• Plethora of Career Development Opportunities in a high growth startup environment
• Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e., lunch and learns)
• Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
MyVerse is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives